We are always in need of volunteers who can assist in our Basketball program.
✔ We support Gr. 8-12 students looking for Service Hours and are associated with your local high school Work Placement Programs.
✔ Learn on the job and eventually become a Head Coach leading drills and activities with children!
✔ If you’re interested in joining the Jump Play Learn Canada family, send your information and resume to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you!
Tutor with Jump Play Learn Canada and make money on your own schedule!
✔ Earn Anytime, Anywhere: Tutor when and where you want online as long as you have a device capable of video conferencing and WiFi connection.
✔ Set Your Own Schedule: Only tutor when it works for you. Provide your availability and you will be paired with a student.
✔ Signing Up Is Easy: Sign up to gain access to the website. After your account activation is complete, you can start earning!
| Different levels of education are paid different rates.
1) To place you in the correct level, you will need to submit the following original documents to [email protected] to be reviewed. We do not accept photocopied documents, so please make sure you only upload original documents only.
– Level 1: For Gr. 12 students, upload your final Gr. 11 report card and parental consent form.
– Level 2: For current College/University Students and Education Assistants, upload your most recent transcript.
– Level 3: For Undergraduate Degree holders, upload your degree certificate.
– Level 4: For current (or retired) B.C. Teachers holding an Independent School Teaching Certificate (ISTC), upload your Teacher’s License (to show proof that you are a Member of the Ministry of Education Teacher Regulation Branch), ISTC, and TQS card (Category 4).
– Level 5: For current (or retired) B.C. Teachers holding a Certificate of Qualification (COQ), upload your Teacher’s License (to show proof that you are a Member of the Ministry of Education Teacher Regulation Branch), and TQS card (Category 5).
– Level 6: For current (or retired) B.C. Teachers with a Post-Graduate completed degree, upload your Teacher’s License (to show proof that you are a Member of the Ministry of Education Teacher Regulation Branch), and TQS card (Category 6).
2) You must be fully qualified/experienced in the subject areas for which you are tutoring as this section will be part of your profile when students start searching for teachers.
3) Proof of work eligibility: Birth certificate, Citizenship card, Passport, Residency Card, or Work Permit
4) Criminal Record Check: Successful completion of a Criminal Record Search as carried out through the Ministry of Education Teacher Regulation Branch
How are my earnings calculated?
The rates posted under “Online Brochure” is not how much you will be earning per hour, but instead, what the fees are. See our sample calculation below:
Your weekly payment statement notes the total payment sent by direct deposit to your bank account.
Your total payment is calculated by adding all:
– Tutorial fees
– Cancellation fees
And subtracting any:
– Jump Play Learn Canada Fees (Booking Fee of $2.50 and Base Tutorial Fee of $2.50)
– Jump Play Learn Canada Service Fees per tutorial session (25%) after subtracting the Jump Play Learn Canada Fees of $5.00 so tutors can keep more in their pockets.
– Sales Taxes
For example: The posted hourly rate for Elementary/High School Teachers is $60/hour because you’re a Category 5 Teacher.
$60.00 – $5.00 (Jump Play Learn Canada Fees) = $55.00
$55.00 x 25% (Jump Play Learn Canada Service Fees) = $13.75
$55.00 – $13.75 = $41.25/hour is what you keep.